Accavallo & Company, LLC


Issues & Resources

The power of industry experience is perspective – perspective we bring to help you best leverage your own capabilities and resources.

How do I find the amount of my Child Tax Credit payments?
For child tax credit inquiries, go to, and find the Child Tax Credit Update portal, then find “Manage Advance Payments.” You will need to set up an IRS account if you don’t have one.

Where’s my refund?
To find your federal refund, visit and click “Get Your Refund Status.” Then find, “Where’s My Refund?,” you will be prompted to input personal information from there.

To find your Connecticut refund, visit Find the “For Individuals” button then “Where’s My Refund.” Follow the prompts to calculate your refund timeline.

I need an electronic copy of my tax returns. How do I get that?
Email us at [email protected] and include your full name (and spouse if married) and your address, what year of tax returns you are looking for. We will verify your request and email the returns to you. If you need them sent to someone else, please provide their full name, company if applicable, and email address.

What is your firm’s Covid-19 policy?
Due to the covid pandemic, we are currently not taking appointments in our office. Our clients are welcome to drop off any necessary documents at the front desk and your tax preparer will go over any questions or concerns over the phone. If an in-person visit is still required, your tax preparer will coordinate an appointment upon request.